What Everyone's Talking About
Posted on: Mar 06, 2017
You will rarely find any business that has no website or not listed on any social platform and this factor makes it tough to get place among the top search results of a search engine. Therefore, it is essential to have an SEO enabled website for businesses, be it a large MNC company, medical facilities or dental clinics. According to a survey on the locals of London, most of the people prefer the search results that are close to their residents, be it a supermarket or dentist.
Here are some local SEO tips for your dental practice website.
1. Consistent information: You need to provide accurate and consistent information over the Internet. If you many landing pages targeted to different areas, make sure that the NAP (name, address and phone number) details that are provided on the page matches. Follow this technique with local SEO across all the platforms and websites. Other information like staff listings, about us, maps should be consistent.
2. Google My Business: Take advantage of this feature and list all the details of your company such as name, address and phone number. Make sure that you have provided correct information to avoid getting penalized by Google and improve the chances of your web page’s visibility. This feature targets audience towards local businesses like dental practice. SEO for dental practice is essential as it can help in boosting the visibility of your webpage by boosting overall ranking.
3. Targeted keywords: You need to be more specific when it comes to describing your practice. You should include details like city and neighborhood name and more to attract potential clients to your website. Do not generalise your practice by just using the dentist, try to include detail about the services such as general dentistry, sleep apnea, cosmetic dentistry, CEREC and others, pair it with geographic keywords. Use the similar approach while posting any blog or social media posts.
4. Relevant information: According to a recent survey, it was found that most patients go on the Internet to know more about the dental problems they are suffering. If they find the post relevant then the next step will be contacting your clinic to set up an appointment. They would want to see address, working hours, phone number, fees and more. Therefore, do not forget to include these details whenever possible over the Internet.
5. Third-Party Search Sites: Listing your information on Google My business is not the only thing that is enough for dental practice marketing. Add information about your clinic or practice over other sites as well, such as Yelp, Manta, Bing, Refer Local and Yellow Pages. Potential clients will find their way to your dental practice as your presence over the Internet expands. You can join Foursquare and LinkedIn to promote your business.
Hopefully, the dental marketing guide mentioned above will be helpful in the process of implementing SEO on your website. Apart from this, try to make the webpage mobile friendly to boost ranking and keep tour clients happy.