6 SEO Trends to Rank Your Website Higher in 2020
Posted on: Jan 01, 2020
7 min read
Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is about ranking your website higher in the search engines. Your content should be original, informative and unique with relevant keywords and content optimisation. Whether you are planning to hire an SEO agency or doing it yourself, the best method is to execute the right strategy so that you can learn on your own.
Do you want your site to appear in the top 5 search results? If yes, then you need to consider the following:
- Latest Google SERP feature
- Google word trends
- Mobile optimisation
- Audience and user intent
- Social media
Key metrics to get benefit from the top SEO trends in 2020
- Maintain a record of sales conversions – You should keep a tap over the ratio that it is achieving. This might get affected through keyword optimisation and website design.
- Know your competitors – It is important to know who your competitors are and the appropriate keywords for which they are getting high ranking in the search results.
- Earn more profits with SEO – According to the Google SERP feature and top SEO trends for 2020, the latest trends will keep you informed about the changes taking place in the SEO industry.
Top 6 SEO trends that can affect your ranking in 2020
- Provide the most relevant data for your audience – According to recent Google Algorithm Updates, keyword stuffing or usage in the content won’t bring good rankings and conversions. At present, the biggest search engine, Google, wants to deliver the right message to the targeted audience.
- Mobile indexing at higher level of SEO trend – Since 2018, mobile-first indexing has become a priority for Google and therefore it is more rewarding for websites when it comes to SEO ranking as compared to desktop only. If your site has high-quality content, then AMP version compatibility is necessary for any website to survive in this competitive edge and win over the competitors.
- Loading speed of web pages – Experts working in a reputed SEO agency have said that you should try to optimise the loading speed and performance of your website so that it does not hamper the mood of customers. Make sure you check and resolve certain elements such as – First Contentful Paint (FCP), First Input Delay (FID), First CPU Idle, Time to Interactive, Speed Index and Estimated Input Latency that improves the loading speed of the webpage to generate better results.
- Include video content for better conversion – You can add video content in your marketing strategy for the year 2020. Video marketing has the power to make customers stay tuned with the content that it displays. The best video content always has a story line of the incidence and situations that can be linked to the audience.
- Welcome the dawn of voice search strategy – With artificial intelligence (AI) and chatbots in the main domain, voice search is the latest entry for SEO trends. Some examples of voice searches are – Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, Cortana and user experience that has already personified with such communicable devices.
- Rich content for the snippet – If you want your content to rank on the first position in the search results, then you need to consider certain points. This can only be done if you set a definite pattern for search engines to follow:
- Evaluate the relevancy of the heading that matches with the SEO title and content.
- Set up structure data with proper standard.
- Stay informed about the latest Google updates.
- Proper usage of keywords.
- Appropriate meta descriptions.
- Include your brand name in the SEO title.
- Follow the guidelines of the search engines.
According to DubSEO professionals, if you want your website to be on top in search engines, here are certain things to begin with:
- Updating of web pages based on local searches.
- Site building that caters to SEO strategy and link building.
- Monitoring of subdomains and subfolders is important for digital marketing.
- Keyword research for website ranking.
- Conversion analysis that affects keyword research.
Thus, follow the above-discussed steps today or hire a trustworthy SEO agency to take full advantage of the potentiality of SEO. Your website will rank on top in search engines and win over the competitors.