How SEO and CRO Services help to Convert Organic Traffic into Paid
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a vital factor of any digital marketing plan. It can not only help you secure one of the top ranks in Google search results but also increase your brand value. It helps in converting your organic traffic into regular visitors and finally to paying customers. In this virtual world, users come with low patience and high expectations. This is the reason why SEO needs to act fast and effectively if your goal is to convert your traffic to potential clients.
Read on to know how to convert your organic traffic into real buyers.
1. Impact on Conversion by Different Search Intent Categories
Users generally take decisions based on their understanding and external circumstances. Therefore, it is our duty to understand the intent of the clients and meet their needs. In others words, providing the best possible experience for the customers is necessary to enhance the growth of the company.
- Understand keyword intent: Understanding what keywords will be used by the users to search can help in increasing traffic to organic traffic to your site and generate quality leads that finally boost sale.
- Identify search intent: In recent time, consumers use different devices to search information on the Internet before purchasing any item. This is the main reason why the importance of data analysis is growing. Therefore, to have a better understanding of the customer’s intent, it is important for the CRO strategists to evaluate data on their behavior on your web page.
- Mapping customer experience: There might be various moments during the interaction of the user with your website some add value while others costs. Make of list of these things to see what actually works for your website.
- Regulate search intent according to your sales funnel: To boost the sales of your company, you need to formulate a path that can attract customers. You need to move the sales funnel down to boost SEO traffic to your website. This will eliminate the possibility of attracting irrelevant audience at the first stage of your funnel.
- Aligning content according to users need: Optimising the content as per the intent of the customers will help you form trust. The main aim being a website owner is to provide users with an experience that they are seeking for.
Search intent is important to fulfill the business goals, whether it is downloads, sales or subscriptions. It has become necessary to understand the reasons that make the users take these decisions.
2. Reasons Why Users Leave your Website Soon After Landing on a Page
The reason why visitors don’t stay long on your website might be due to various reasons. It can happen because you are attracting the wrong audience or worse you are scaring away the right ones.
We have prepared a list that can scare off potential clients:
- Website doesn’t match the user’s intent: Attracting people to your website is not the only task, making them linger on is the real task. To do this, design a user-friendly website to make sure that the user is not hopping from your web page to your competitors.
- Cluttered website: Using images is a great way to convey information about your brand to the visitors. However, you should avoid using small images, long paragraphs with small font and others.
- Content doesn’t match topic: Ensure that the content matches with the description provided. The rate of visitors leaving your site increases when they enter your website and see things that are completely different from the description.
- User experience differs on different devices: Not every visitor use the same kind of device, therefore if your website is not responsive it can be quite a problem. To provide the best user experience, optimise and create an adaptive website.
- Overload of information: If you are bombarding the visitors with unnecessary information and trivia, they might get confused and leave the site. Therefore, provide smooth user experience and guide them through your website.
- Poor design: You won’t be able to gain confidence of the users if the quality of your design is poor and unpolished. There are many visitors who are attracted based on the aesthetic appeal of the website.
3. Metrics to Measure Quality of SEO Traffic
The following tips will help to measure the SEO results of your organic traffic:
- Micro-conversions: This activity is considered to the main activity that your website visitors engage in before any purchase from your site. These are good strategies to build trust and name for your brand.
- Time spend on a web page: People will spend time on your website provided it is interesting and relevant. Similarly, if they find a long and boring content they might just opt out of it.
- Number of pages viewed: If this number is low, it indicates a lack of engaging or informative content. It can also point towards the faults in the SEO of your webpages, such as slow loading time, badly targeted keywords and bad impression.
- Relevant content: You can create a good engaging content if you understand the intent behind the queries of the user. Track your sales record, conversion rate, CPA when measuring metrics like page visits.
- Conversions: You need to determine the conversion metrics, whether it is for sales, subscriptions or form submissions.
- These metrics can help in analysing the SEO efforts to ensure the effectiveness of the strategy used. It indicates the parts in your overall marketing mix that needs to be improved and what are working well for your website.
4. CRO Elements that can be Enforced to Generic Landings
If the landing page of your website directs to your contact or product page, it probably won’t do anything to boost the number of conversions. In the same way, if these are too generic then the visitors will bounce off from your site.
Here are 6 CRO elements that can be applied to landing pages to make them more personalised and focused:
- Value proposition: It can tell your customer why your service and product is special and explains the method of solving their problems. However, you need to ensure that the value proposition delivers benefits to your website and not your competitors.
- Security elements: You can gain the trust of your visitors by telling them your site is trusted. This makes them feel confident to utilize your services, products and any information provided on the web page.
- Validation from third-party: It helps in boosting the credibility of your company and increases building trust with your clients. You can implement this by adding testimonials, press mentions or any industry awards that your company received.
- Catchy call to action: Create a unique call to action (CTA) to grab the attention of the users. The CTA needs to be clear and describe the benefits that you are offering to the visitors.
- Good title: It is a vital element that defines the effectiveness of the entire page. If it is unable to grab the attention of the visitors then your offers might go unnoticed as well. It needs to be unique and evoke the emotions in clients.
- Contact forms and email signup: It is a good way to know which visitors are actually interested in your company. Make sure that these pages are not long otherwise potential clients might just avoid your website on a whole.
5. Ensuring if the Website is Attracting Potential Clients
Imagine a scenario where your web page is featured in a snippet, then how it can make users get to the landing page and ensure that they convert into regular clients.
Here’s what some of the industry experts had to say on this matter.
- According to Google, a website appears in a featured snippet if the content on your web page is simple, clear and has direct answers to the queries of various users.
- Some of the experts believe that if you provide your audience and Google with good answers, CTA will bring your website into the limelight.
- Always leave the visitors wanting for more, engage them in a quality content that adds value to your brand.
- Make your answers longer than a normal snippet, so that they have to follow the blog for more information.
- Run split testing to check what works best for your website but try not to make any drastic changes.
Getting good quality SEO traffic and converting them into customers requires a good strategic approach. Hopefully, the SEO and CRO tips from this post will be helpful to attract more traffic and paying clients for your website.